Technical Support Specialist:
We are a well-established IT Consulting firm with over 28 years of experience and are looking for an energetic and motivated individual to join our team. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication/interpersonal skills and the willingness to learn and cross-train with other IT staff members.
Do you have what it takes to be a Technical Support Specialist at McMillan Consulting? Are you able to multitask with ease? If so, read the details below to see if you qualify to apply.
This is an Entry Level Position.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Following standard help desk operating procedures to accurately log all requests using our in-house tracking system
- Monitoring and documenting the status of support requests until reaching a resolution
- Building rapport with various types of business clients
- Remotely supporting our clients with occasional visits to client sites
Previous experience in the following is a plus:
- Microsoft Windows desktop support, remote desktop support
- Microsoft Server
- Microsoft Office products
- Troubleshooting network connectivity issues
- Active Directory
- Back Up solutions
- Apple products
- Mobile device support
- Non-restricted California driver’s license
- Reliable vehicle with current registration and insurance
- Willingness to work overtime, nights, weekends, holidays and on-call schedule
- Willingness to continue education if/when requested to
- Ability to work well as a team
- Ability to work on and adjust to multiple client networks in one day
- Ability to handle stressful situations and carry up to 40 lbs.
- MUST be able to pass a background check
- High School diploma or GED
- Associate’s degree in either computer science or business is preferred but not required
Bilingual is a plus.
Competitive Full-Time salary and benefits, DOE.
Interested parties please submit resumes via site posting or email, no phone calls or walk-in's